Transport for London have provided a dedicated section on their website with information for Private Hire and Taxi drivers regarding the Coronavirus.
The page provides information on how TfL is supporting licensed drivers. For example, how they are providing 1.5 million face covering as well as 30,000 bottles of Dettol sanitisers and stickers to licensed drivers. These will be provided from selected London Underground car parks and other stations across London.
Here are some of these locations
- East Finchley station, High Road, London, N2 0NW
- Walthamstow Central Station, Station Approach, Selbourne Road, London, E17 7LP
- Newbury Park station, Eastern Avenue, Ilford, IG2 7RN
- Woodford station, Snakes Lane, Woodford Green, IG8 7QE
- Coulsdon Vehicle Inspection, 6a Redlands, Coulsdon, CR5 2HR
- Silwood Stabling Sidings, Landmann Way, Lewisham, SE14 5RL
- Osterley Station, Great West Road, Isleworth, TW7 4PU
- Hillingdon station car park – Long Lane, Uxbridge, UB10 9NR
- Heathrow Authorised Vehicle Area (for PHVs) – Heathrow Business Parking Plus, Terminal 1, Heathrow Airport, Northern Perimeter Rd, Hounslow, TW6 2EQ
- Heathrow Taxi Feeder Park (for taxis) – Heathrow Airport, Taxi Feeder Park, Newall Rd, Hounslow, TW6 2DT
There’s even a video to help licensed drivers understand how to better clean their vehicles, to ensure both their passenger and them are protected.
You can find all the great information and tips to help you during these times on the TfL Coronavirus information page here.